Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mr Boy's 'Risky Business' Dance Session


Two years ago today, we brought Mr Boy home for the first time from his 3 months stay in the NICU. Although he was 3 months old, he was 8 lbs and a newborn in every sense his development due to his birth at only 29 weeks. It's hard to believe he has come so far since that time. The other day I was in the kitchen when I heard Mr Boy saying, "Ow! Ow! Hurt!" from the living room. Naturally, I ran to his rescue and seeing the pained look on his face gave me little comfort. But then I saw what had 'hurt' my precious son... he had touched a porcipine on his ipad. I have quite the little character on my hands. :)  Aside from acting, Mr Boy enjoys dancing, playing with cars, trains, and sutffed animals these days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment